Comfort Sunshiny days Fabric Conditioner 21 Wash 750ml (Case of 8)
- Comfort Sunshiny Days Fabric Conditioner 750ml provides clothes with a fresh smell, exceptional softness and a fantastic fragrance
- Extra freshness with a soft touch (versus concentrated Comfort Pure)
- Protects clothes against unwanted odours with Comfort’s long lasting odour protection formula
- Softens fabric fibres to leave clothes feeling soft and gentle on your skin
- Regular use promotes fast drying clothes and makes your clothes easier to iron
- Use with your favourite laundry detergent
Comfort Sunshiny Days Fabric Conditioner 750ml. Be swept away to breezy summer days with each wash when you use Comfort Sunshiny Days Fabric Conditioner 750ml. Treat your favourite clothes to a drop of sunshine, giving them extra freshness with a soft touch thanks to Comfort’s unique odour protection formula. Our fabric softener also saves you time by promoting fast drying clothes that are easier to iron. This means you can enjoy a little more fun in the sunshine, and your clothes will be bursting with the fresh smell of summer. How to use: 1. Pour a 35ml dose of Comfort Sunshiny Days Fabric Conditioner 750ml straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent. Do not pour directly on to fabrics. 2. Choose the correct wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Using Comfort fabric conditioner in every wash helps smooth fabric fibres, maintains garment colour and shine, and keeps your family’s clothes looking and feeling their best. So make Comfort Sunshiny Days Fabric Conditioner 750ml an essential part of your laundry day and your clothes will glow with all the warmth of a glorious summer’s day.
Ingredients and Allergens
5-15%:Cationic Surfactants, <5%: Perfume, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, DMDM Hydantoin, Potassium Sorbate
Handling and Cooking
Store between 5°C and 25°C
TO USE: Dose straight into your washing machine drawer. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Wash hands after use. You do not need to dilute.